Thursday, October 23, 2008

computer problems

Okay, I'm having very significant problems with posting on this blogger today. I just wrote a huge section on what happened with then trying to get a fair hearings judge and how my first judge was removed without cause (the judge and I didn't request the removal) to be replaced with a judge who was Catholic, from Gonzaga, and the clerk noted this transfer was odd.

I just wrote a whole section, and it said it posted, and then it didn't post. And only blogger was disrupted again and had to be reset.

I just tried to post this now, and got the "conflicting edits" message.

Now, out of the blue, I got an "error" message and "autosave failed".

I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to post reliably here today. I'll keep posting, but I'm going to run an errand and then do this somewhere more secure.

No comments: