Saturday, October 25, 2008

TTSOML #147: X-ray Evidence Prior To Wenatchee

I have evidence there was nothing wrong with my body prior to childbirth by CWH; In summary, I have mentioned the following about my diagnostics after Wenatchee traumatic childbirth:

1. X-ray from Seattle and radiology report shows broken and displaced tailbone; sclerotic (heavy calcification) of the sacrum (less than 1 yr. after delivery),

2. CT from Dr. Butler showed abnormal fluid in pelvic region, etiology unknown (3 months after delivery or so);

3. Exam by Wenatchee Valley OBGYN indicated prolapse and need for surgery if no resolution after 1 year;

4. CT or MRI from Wenatchee Valley showed broken/fractured and displaced lower end vertebrae (a little more than a yr. after delivery); also indicated and noted by lab personelle was the fact my bladder is not emptying and retains at least half the amount after attempts to fully urinate (probably cauda equina syndrome).

I had doctors in Wenatchee try to say the "changes" were from degenerative processes. However, I found out these degenerative processes would take several years to develop, and would develop very slowly over time.

I have proof that prior to moving to Wenatchee, there were ZERO "degenerative processes". I had full X-rays at a chiropractors office in Portland, Oregon after my car accident, and there was nothing wrong. I had back and pelvic X-rays because of whiplash. Full X-rays.

I had no accidents after that, except for the traumatic childbirth.

The evidence of cover-up is in the fact that none of the Wenatchee doctors mention ANY of these things in their "chart notes" and summaries. Well, the prolapse is noted, and the radiology reports for the CTs and X-rays note the changes and abnormalities, but everything written up by doctors, through their translation, is covered up.

By the way, I told Christa where I had these X-rays taken, in Portland, because she wanted to know where I went. She was very interested, and because I hadn't totally nailed her down yet, I told her. So if those records are "missing" now, we'll all know why.

I had them taken at the chiropractors office at the top of the hill, on the wall to Portland Community College-Sylvania campus. It was to the left, past the Chevron where Larry always paid an arm and a leg for gas for his BMW. Also, Farmers' Insurance will have records most likely, because they wanted everything to try to prove what my injuries were and were not.

Farmers' got copies of all the diagnostics. Let's ask Farmers' where they are now, because people with them pulled some nasty stuff too.

No comments: