Monday, October 20, 2008

TTSOML #138: Stubblefield and Butler Affair?

I started having some very serious questions about Stacey. Something was NOT right with her, and not with Dr. Butler either, for that matter. It was when I expressed my concerns to someone that I was told what Stacey was doing with all these young mothers. It sounded like Stacey was fairly tight with the Wenatchee and Chelan county police, and I assumed it was because her husband also worked on the force. I questioned her ethics and what sort of satisfaction she was getting from assisting police, using her medical offices for the bait and entrapment of young women. She had to derive some sort of sense of satisfaction from this, and it made me question her character.

I also didn't like how she ignored my back pain and request for a back brace, and she brushed aside my complaint about what happened with Dr. Butler denying the pain was from the kidney infection. She seemed to be fairly tight with Dr. Butler. I had never seen the two of them together, in the same room though. Not until the day of my delivery, and I remembered thinking instantly, when I saw how they flirted with eachother and how she blushed and giggled:

"They are having an affair".

I do not think this about any male-female pair that enjoys eachother's company. Their sexual chemistry was palpable, and they exchanged looks with one another and flirted like only a pair that is romantic does.

Dr. Butler had once sort of made a come-on move to ME when I was pregnant, and he was married, so after I saw the two of them together, it didn't seem impossible for them to be having an affair.

I remembered thinking, as I'm bleeding from both ends, and almost passing out, and my son is bloodied, how odd that they were engaging in this flirtaceous banter. She was complimenting him and chiding him and he was laughing and they exchanged some physical contact. It was just weird. And especially strange considering what she'd just done to me and how he had refused to enter the room but gave orders not to allow others in.

After I fired her, she wanted me to take Dr. Butler as my doctor next.

No comments: