Monday, October 13, 2008

TTSOML #117: Computer & Problems Follow To Wenatchee

When I got to Wenatchee, I set up my computer. My computer was working fine, at least turning on and no problems, in Oregon. My printers were always getting fried, but I didn't notice anything going wrong with my computer. It could be that there was a discreet Trojan or something on my computer then and I never noticed it because I wasn't running scans to look for these things then. If someone didn't tamper with my computer then, maybe it was because they wanted to get information and this was more important than letting me know what was going on, or frying the computer altogether. I just didn't have obvious problems though. The only problem I had was with people calling in on my phone line with a fax machine, and my fax frying, which I assumed happened somehow through, I don't know...Anyway, I got to my grandparents house, and suddenly, my computer just blacked out.

I turned it on and then it would turn itself off. It was a desktop, and still showed the lights were on, indicating the box and the computer were technically "on" but the screen wouldn't come on. I thought maybe I had a bad monitor. It would stay on for a little bit and then the minute I tried to write a motion, it shut down. The screen would go blank or dark. I couldn't get it to come back on. I had someone look at it and they said it didn't make sense. I actually started to think someone in my family was doing this, that they were going in and trying to circumvent me from continuing with my litigation. But the telling part, was that the same thing happened when I moved out, too, until I told Christa I had experienced computer techs looking at it.

Because of this, I couldn't write motions to continue litigation with the Archdiocese Bankruptcy case. I had things to add and contribute and I didn't trust the plaintiffs people either, including Al Kennedy. Kennedy FLIPPED out when he discovered I was listening in on a teleconference. A certain lawyer had given me the access code to allow me in, when all the other lawyers were trying to keep me out and I had a legal right to be there. When Kennedy found out, he was livid. And all I heard from him, in that meeting, was "big man talk". At first, he did try to help me with one thing, and told me how I could file something, but I think one of the other plaintiffs attorneys slandered me. There were some who did NOT want me to be privy to information, and I don't know why, when quite often, I was coming up with the better shit.

The initial computer problems I had in Wenatchee, were, I thought, the result of faulty computer stuff that was going bad or old. I sort of think I did notice the arrow moving on it's own once, but I don't want to say for sure. The only thing I know for sure is that I couldn't get the monitor to stay on. I would move it around, disconnect and reconnect all of the wires, and try to restart. Once, when I disconnected everything, or maybe twice, when I pulled out all the wires and started from scratch, and then turned it on, I got the monitor back. But then it would go out. I couldn't get anything done. I remember telling Christa about this.

I was going to write about initial legal problems here, but I'll make it another post.

No comments: