Friday, October 17, 2008

Son Loves His Camera

I haven't been able to talk to my son, at all, for over 2 weeks. I know this is traumatic and confusing for my son. I had to call my uncle and ask about my own son.

I was told he got the camera I had sent him and they told him it was from mommy.

I asked if he used it and understands how to operate the thing and they said yes, that he's taken photos already and loves it.

I thought he would.

It says it's for age 3 and up, but I think, a lot of times, even toy manufacturers don't give kids enough credit for their intelligence. However, at the same time, it's not good to frustrate a child by giving them something that they are not ready for and which will only make them upset and give up.

I love you so much, O. I think about you every minute of the day.

No comments: