Sunday, October 12, 2008

correction

Hmmm. Good thing I check my work.

I think I have to go back and make a correction about calling my dystonia "radiation fibrois syndrome". I think they're unrelated. Well, related, but calling dystonia this is wrong. I don't know if there's another word for it. At any rate, the symptoms I report are the same. I have dystonia and it happened after what happened with me and my son, and it IS documented scientifically as being the result of a radiation side-effect.

Oh, and I was going to write more today but I got home and slept from 5:30-8:30 and I realize I'm still tired. So I think I'm calling it a night and will write tomorrow. I can't even think well enough for poems and images right now. I started getting one of a little child's hand petting a large furry white rabbit, in a kitchen, but I couldn't write it out.

No comments: