Saturday, October 18, 2008

For Jay

I just wanted to let you know I got your phone message, just a few minutes ago. I'd had my phone turned off the last couple of days. I'm not ignoring you, I'm trying to get done what we discussed I would be working on, with your permission.

I still don't have legal representation and I have only shot at getting the information out. I am not "making it big" over here, and have very little money for even rent. I'm still getting on my feet.

Not only that, I've been under extreme levels of stress, and this includes several threats and warnings, including at least one death threat.

I really don't know what you are referring to in your message, but it sounds mean, and it sounds like a threat. You made it sound like someone is going to "get me" and "knows where you live now". Which is why I'm writing to find out why you would
even say anything of this nature, when you have known what I would be up to all along and what was going on and were in agreement for a specified time, to help me.

I wonder if you have been getting pressure from someone, just as I am getting to the peak of the bad things that happened, which were illegal and which have affected not just my life, but the life of others including my baby boy. If I could tell you about the latest development in my life, I would, and I think you would understand.

I truly appreciate the fact that you went out on a limb for me to let me get this done, and I hope you are still good for your word about things, because I have only relied upon your word and our last discussion, and what you've done has made a greater impact in allowing me to try to right the wrongs, almost more than anything else anyone has done. I'm almost done. Which is why I'm not going out and partying.

I just wanted to let you know

No comments: