Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Later Tonight

I am working as fast as I can. My goal is to finish all of the TTSOMLs in one week, but sooner if possible. I'm really working on a major deadline, because I need to get this stuff out into the open, give something back to someone, and I need to attend to the issues involving my son.

But I feel it is important for this to be made public, in case something worse happens to me or my son, and for the interests of not just myself and my son, but the public. If they get away with doing this to me...corruption doesn't just affect me...it affects everybody. When you have people like this in charge, who will be next? and what have they done to others besides me?

I am a thorn in their flesh, because I never shut up, as I was ordered. And I kept finding out about things. That part was uncanny. I really felt, and maybe still feel, there is a reason I was the one to stumble across all this information, and I like to think God knew He could trust ME, to do the right thing.

The things that happened next are the basic torture and trauma of me and my son in childbirth and how we were set up even before, further discoveries about Christa, and the treatment I got from Sgt. Rich Austria and Portland and the FBI when I tried to press for criminal charges against the FBI guys. Then, of course, it will be the big cover up by Wenatchee medical people and how I was slandered and prevented from getting normal medical care throughout the state, then my son and I were tortured at the house in the orchard and some other things happened too, and finally, our attempt at leaving the country. I think Canada was set up, with someone, ahead of time. Christa wanted to know which country I'd go to if I left, and I wouldn't tell her. She GUESSED Canada and I just nodded. Canada wasn't my intented place, but I let her think it was. Then, when I HAD to leave, to try to save myself and my son, the only place I could really go, without my passport and nothign for my son, was Canada. So we ended up where she thought we'd be going, if it ever came down to it.

After I write what then happened with CPS and Canada and up to fact finding, I'm done and TTSOMLs are over.

There are other small details I'll fill in as I recall them.

No comments: