Thursday, October 23, 2008

TTSOML #136: FBI, Fair Hearing and Offers From "The Department" III

Regarding the FBI man from Portland, Oregon, whom I first mention in my last TTSOML, I had voicemail from him and
I believe the voicemail I have from this guy is one where he's using the phony accent. I had him saved on a tape from my answering machine. And I believe, when I talked to him after that, over the phone, I exclaimed, "You're from the East Coast!" and he said "yeah" and then I asked him about his other accent, the midwestern-southern one, he sounded like he was from the East Coast, and I thought New York. He tried to play everything off, pretty much, by saying he had to go. He couldn't get off the phone fast enough. I had just caught this FBI man, faking an accent and for what reason unless he had connections to Christa and the Catholic church lawyers? Then, I was able to ascertain where he was REALLY from. He'd just moved to Oregon from, I'm pretty sure about it, NYC. Which is where another FBI guy comes into play later.

I don't know if he just had an East Coast accent, instead of a southern one, or if I looked him up and found he used to work in NYC.

Then I started doing research on other people because I wanted to know how they were connected. I found out, that after my case was transfered to this Judge who went to Gonzaga, that his supervisor who was also from a private Catholic college, had an entire chain of command comprised of only Catholic Judges above her until the very top. So if I went to the next person, it was another Judge from the Catholic church. What was odd was that so many were from Gonzaga. Gonzaga is run by a monastery and Catholic clergy and is very small. They're legal community and law school is even smaller. A lot of the Judges for Fair Hearing were from Gonzaga and had to know eachother. Especially since they all were local to their former college. They had alumni functions, and Red Mass, and other legal-church meetings which would bring them into contact with one another. Gonzaga is located in Spokane, Wa, which is where the head of Wenatchee's social services was from (Debbie Schoemer). I'm not sure, but I think the Judge who was transfered onto my case was also KOC.

None of this information was available to the public online. I had to find out through other means, which I'll explain. I think I found one of the Judge's names connected to being alumni for a Catholic university, but I couldn't find out about the others. So what I did was I called the University alumni department and said I was looking for a "friend" and I couldn't remember for sure if they'd gone out of state or if they were local in the area. I said we'd known eachother in college days and that I wanted to get in touch with them, and thought they were working in the area but didn't know for sure if it was the right person. So I would give the name of the Judge and they were happy to look them up for me and confirm where they worked or, if not that, that they were Gonzaga alumni.

I found out TONS of Judges in the Fair Hearings department, went to Gonzaga. And there's nothing wrong with that, except it does show a potential for the ability to pass on information more easily and that there could be some connections, since it's such a small group. I was always wondering, the Catholic church is so huge, and not everyone, most people, are not going to go along with what they were doing to me. So I wanted to know what the smaller network was about.

I also found out every single Judge, all the way to the top, except for the top himself, in my jurisdiction (where I would have to call) was Catholic. And I only cared when I tried to get assistance and was harassed instead. If I didn't make sure my voice was heard with the RIGHT Judge, I knew my son and I were going to lose the Fair Hearing, no matter how right I was, and we'd be thrown off of benefits, giving the state an excuse to take my son.

I researched the top guy. I researched all the others, and after talking to them in person and getting put on hold forever, or tranfered back and forth and back and forth (the way they did at Mt. Angel Abbey), I found the very head was not Catholic. And although I never once mentioned anything about the Catholic church to him or my affiliation with any religious group, he and his office was the only one that treated me appropriately.

He was a black man, appointed by Christine Gregoire (another Gonzaga alumni), who was then governor of Oregon and may be still. I don't remember where he went to college, but I found out he went to a historical African-American Episcopal church in Seattle or Olympia. His wife was starting a new business I think and I called her, because she was listed as an attorney, and pretended to be interested in starting a non-profit. I wanted to feel her out. So we chatted and I discovered she wasn't Catholic either. So at least, considering what had been happening with ME, this was a good start.

I got a good response when I talked to his offices and I sent him an email expressing my concerns about a Judge's transfer to my case when there was no cause to remove the first guy. It was not a standard transfer and was untimely besides, because he'd already made a decision (in my favor) for my case.

I told Christa about it, so she knew. I think someone decided another Judge would come in more handy and that if I tried to complain later, the whole chain of command would stick together. I couldn't wait to LOSE to make a complaint. So I got my complaint going RIGHT AWAY, even though I knew it might upset the Judge, if we lost, and he knew if we lost, someone would say maybe there was something to my concerns. For once, I made a successful pre-emptive move.

I'll describe what happened in the Fair Hearing. Lots of lies from "the department" of course, which was quite revealing, but also, that same Judge, while allowing me and my son to "win" tried to slam us in another way. He tried to write me up as saying things I never said (which can be proved because there was an audio record and I made my own concurrent recordings as well, in case their machines "failed") and as being paranoid. He so distorted my words, he knew he did himself and the state a favor. Yeah, she gets to keep her benefits, basically, is how he ruled, but in his written decision, it was like, "but this paranoid schitzo needs to be locked up". I'll describe what he wrote about me falsely and what the whole Fair Hearing ended up being about, next.

No comments: