Monday, October 27, 2008

progress

I'm done for today. I'll try to write more late tonight, but if I don't, I know I'll write more in the morning. I'm just getting tired now and going into the legal stuff with the Wenatchee medical people and their lawyers will take more concentrated articulation so it's not too heavy and confusing.

I'm really on the last stretch though...If I can keep cranking this out, I'm almost done. I mean, I'll fill in some details (like, I was going to write about my son's development and stuff in a post I wrote today, but didn't), and important filler stuff, but I'm through a lot of the timeline and much of what was happening.

I had a TON of computer delays and disconnects today, especially after I wrote about Shomer, but it could have been a coincidence. It seems worst, almost, when I'm writing about people connected to "the department" or FBI. At least lately. I got the main stuff out about FBI connections. Now it's just department and lawyers and then the computer stuff and things I was being told. Christa's "letter" about me, too, and contacts with lawyers and how they all happened to be catholic too. How I was trying to contact the Judicial boards about judges while this happened, everything.

Then it's Canada and everything after. Which is bizarre on its own as well. Well, and I got to clarify what kind of "twitching" it was. It wasn't "drug" twitching, where the person spasms and twitches visibly and has tics. It was different. It was more like muscle fasciculations, and later I found out it happens when muscles are being warmed. After heavy exercise, it can happen, and after heating of the muscles, through external sources, it happens. but I'll get into that in order.
**************************************************

No comments: