Thursday, October 23, 2008

TTSOML #140: Obstruction of Justice by FBI

This is marking a place for my next post, about my efforts to get accountability in a little more detail. Then I'll write about Nacho being killed and my relationship to him. And I will write about what "the department", meaning Wenatchee and Washington state people tried to do to me and my son next, which will include the complaints made by Wenatchee doctors, and what the details of the complaints were and how they were thrown out and didnt even reach grounds for investigation. I can't wait to write about the one where Dr. Parnell makes this one ludicrous claim.

After that, I will write about my son's development and try to find examples I've saved, and then how he quit talking and when it was and how I went to doctors with concerns and they ignored me. What was going on at the Wenatchee house before we left for the orchard.

I think I can get all of that done by tomorrow. I'm calling it a night for now.

I hope a lot of people read up about Sgt. Austria and what he did, and what the FBI guy who faked the accent was trying to do.

Someone did harm me and my son, and they had people with resources and technology who could see to it. If they didn't do it, they hired others who did. These people were doing a lot of ass wiping for eachother.

Oh yeah, by the way, it might still be dangerous to be associated with me. Not to your reputation, I hope it's becoming clearer I'm not crazy and that there were bad things happening, but you could get killed or harassed or attacked. I think it's only likely if someone actually tries to HELP me. They don't go after dead meat. And yes, my son and I still need protection, but who is going to offer it? the FBI?!!! Maybe if the bad ones get rooted out.

I'll write more about the military intelligence guy too, and the guy who worked for the post office and came to my house, who said his brothers and sisters were in both the FBI and others in the CIA (one here, one there) and some others.

No comments: