Thursday, October 23, 2008

blogger unavailable

I've been getting this message for the past hour.

Oh, good, now it's working. After I entered a little more information about one of the FBI guys in the Portland field office who had some connection to Christa and the Abbey lawyers (in my last TTSOML), I tried to add to the post and got the msg. "blogger unavailable". So I noted there was message that said there's a scheduled outage at 8:00 PM PDT but it was only 3:20 EST when it was unavailable. And, the schedule doesn't say anything about an outage today, but that there was one for Tuesday at 8:00 PDT.

Instead of being stalled again, and losing steam, I continued to write elsewhere, to be added to my blog later when it's working. So now it's working again and I'll transfer what I wrote

No comments: