Sunday, October 12, 2008

TTSOML #112: Money?

I don't know at all, but just wonder...I noticed a lot of the people who were trying to extract information from me, when they were leaving, or going separate ways, always made a point to tell me how they were getting a new car from some family member, so if I noticed, that's who it was from.

Christa told me she was able to go to NYC because her parents gave her her inheritance early. My ex (who said he was bi) told me his uncle was buying him a new car. And a neighbor I had in Wenatchee who got some info from me and moved in after I did, across the street from my house, also got a new van, and said it was from family.

I pretty much wouldn't include any of this stuff, but thought I would, just in case. I always wondered, I guess, if some people were getting paid in various ways, to try to ruin me.

No comments: