Monday, November 16, 2009

Good Energy & "The Wetons" (Wettins!)

I still feel so much better.

I also went to the peace group study which I enjoyed (more later, though no personal details or no one will allow me to join anything at all!).

I ALSO had the loudest laugh, later that night, when I realized how I got "The Wetons" in my dream.

I started thinking, "Who are the Wetons? and when did I read this?" and then I went back and "Wettins", a different spelling, came to mind. Wettins is a name for the German dynasty, so, I cracked up laughing hysterically, it would refer to the Windsors! That was their original name before they changed it in the war. So it's really William Wettin and Harry Wettin and Charles Wettin.

I reread my dream and how I wrote this less than intelligent man wanted me to adopt his two sons, spaced 4 years apart, and just lost it. I laughed so hard!

I decided, "Hmm. No wonder I didn't want to read about Di last time I was at the bookstore! I am saturated!"

But I just laughed, and laughed, and laughed. So now I know for sure it was just one of those weird jumbled dreams that doesn't mean anything.

The peace thing was pretty fun to go to. They talked about sustainable energy and economies and things, not just Afghanistan. I'll write a tiny bit more later.

It felt good to be out there getting involved.

No comments: