Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Next "Journalism" Venture--News?

I am going to have a regular "program" I guess. Or do more of my journaling online in video format.

Written materials are great, to some degree, but they don't always show sense of humor or how something is meant to be taken, nor does it show that someone is "okay" in general.

But it's pretty difficult to make someone "crazy" when they speak and look normal and the content is understood by tone and inflection. So I think talking to people in this town is one thing, because it's never recorded, but that if I am doing video on a regular basis, even daily, I am going to be fine.

That way, anyone in the world could see what my state of mind is, and how I seem to be acting.

Lucretia had one hour with me and read off a lot of false claims from the state to come to her conclusions.

I need to back myself up with video.

I also believe the results from my hair analysis are in and they should be normal as well. If the hair shows anything, it might show very minute traces of narcotic because in the last couple of months I had to go to ER for migraine treatment and received a combination of a nausea reducer, 2 vicodin, and ergotamine. This combination has seemed to work so far. I wouldn't think such a small amount of vicodin could be detected, but I can prove where it came from if it does.

I also, might possibly, be able to get a loan from someone, with some monies to pay for a few things.

No comments: