Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Something About The "Bad Vibe"

I have described a sad vibe or feeling of energy, positive or negative, and wanted to share this. Sometimes, I have found out, I had a very bad or "sad" feeling, when something was going on that was harmful to me or was negative, and then I would find out during that time I sensed this, something WAS happening.

It ended up being a sort of greiving of my spirit, or the spirit within me, that picked up on negativity and evil intended for me, and then I would find out. Other times, natural events would occur. I would sense something impending and then a car crash would happen just minutes later, or a half hour later.

It used to happen all the time when I had litigation in Portland. I would feel immense, just immense clouds of very negative energy and then find out someone had lied greatly, robbed all my medical records, or whatever.

I think sometimes it has something to do with someone else or other events, but now and then, I think I am somehow gifted in an unusual sense, to be able to pick up a sadness or heaviness or something, that would come from a situation I don't know about, unfolding, and I can feel the impact and weight of it.

Which is why I believe in God and that even when everything looks bleak, I am truly not alone.

No comments: