Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Great Uncle Howard

I told someone about my great uncle Howard and I asked, if he knew something about flying.

I am curious about how my uncle said he heard music while he was flying.

I am wondering what that's about. He either was another member of the family with musical talent who was able to hear compositions in his head, like some of the more famous composers (even if he didn't compose), OR he had some kind of hearing issue, which I recently researched and read about where someone experiences hearing loss but hears music, OR he was "nuts" but only while flying.

It makes no sense for someone to be nuts only when they're flying. So my guess is that it had something to do with his hearing and the elevation, or that it had something to do with the music gift that ran on that side of the family. He was one of the kids of the great-grandfather I had who was so gifted in music.

No comments: