Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My New Lawyer Needs Appointment (I Stopped The Press With My Bare Hand)

I'm glad he's taking me on, but what I told him yesterday, which we were discussing a week ago, is that since he is going to represent me, he has to request that the court formally appoint him.

I already called the court, DAYS AGO, and said he was willing to take this on and then they said he had to call them and be appointed.

Well, as of last night, he hadn't been appointed and he suggested this could happen at the next hearing and I said, "NO!!! I need a lawyer to be appointed BEFORE the next hearing and I need a continuance besides."

Why in the WORLD would I go to the next hearing to be screwed over by the state again and maybe even served with termination of my rights, and THEN get him signed on?

I told him originally the next hearing was going to be for December so we could get him on NOW, and appointed and then agree to a continuance and have a lot of things put together to show and demonstrate serious progress.

I mean, getting a lawyer, at BARE MINIMUM, was the ONLY reason I didn't go ahead with a newspaper in having an article done up about this case! One paper, and I only called a couple, wants the story! But I backed down when I was told I'd have a lawyer appointed and one was willing for appointment.

Everything must serve a purpose.

I may be of only "normal" intelligence, but hey! I'm NOT an idiot.

My son wants increased visitation too. And the AG agreed months ago that this was appropriate and yet it's not happened and my son is the one who suffers. This is not in his best interests, to delay on increasing visitation.

Public defenders do not need hearings for appointment. They do it without this, by submitting a plain document. It has to be done soon and I need someone working on my case ASAP!

I go a WHOLE YEAR with NOTHING and then stalling at the last minute???!!!! Where the fuck AM I? Budapest?

(sorry Budapest. I just picked your name out of the air because it sounded interesting but I know that you guys are all very bohemian and probably far more sophisticated than we are HERE. Where IS Budapest by the way?)

UPDATE: Oh wow. I had no idea Budapest was so beautiful. I wish I WERE in Budapest! Check this photo out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest

Anyway, yeah, I stopped the press with my bare hand. You've all seen that Twilight movie. I did my best.

No comments: