Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Music Today

Last night, kept listening to "Spaceman" by The Killers. Really like this one.

I believe it if my Nana said we're related to Katherine Howard. She was a very down-to-earth, no-nonsense type of woman and not given to fanciful ideas (like I tend to be). She had no airs and yet was very dignified and wouldn't go around telling people this unless it was just family members.

She and her two sisters watched "Young & The Restless" together all the time. They got really into it and that was the most 'out there' thing she did. I remember, when I visited her in Naples, Florida, she was in good health, mind and body, and still reading a lot of books. She was an English teacher with a sharp wit. I will get more papers and research done, but now, this is starting to make sense.

If I Lady Godiva on both sides of my family, this could only mean ONE thing! Trouble! :)

No comments: