Friday, November 27, 2009

Horrible Vibe

I just have the horrible vibe again. It's almost 8 p.m.

So far, I've figured out I get this when something bad is being planned or done against me. At least I've made this connection later, a few times.

Other times, I think someone I'm connected to is sad and that I'm empathizing with their feelings somehow, or maybe it's just to pray. I tried to call to see how my son was doing but no one answered.

It's been really off and on today. A lot of contrasting energies. Almost as complicated as it sometimes was in the D.C. area. This morning, totally positive and then, conflicting. Sadness, and some strength. Then a heavy feeling again, of sadness.

I always think of my son first. And then I think I pick up energies or vibes that affect my life in some way. I don't know though. Someone once asked me if I thought I picked up a vibe that could transfer all the way overseas to another country. I said maybe, but if I did, how would I know? He wondered if I could pick up on world situations and maybe he asked because an image I wrote stuck a chord somehow. But I have no idea.

To me, when it is a strong positive vibe, it's like a bunch of people praying at once or just...I don't know how to describe it. Then most of the time, I don't notice at all and it's just neutral. Other times, very negative or oppressive and heavy or sometimes more sad than anything else. I can usually distinguish negative and heavy or bad from sad. Sad is very specific. There's a difference between this energy and a heavy feeling which feels more like a grieving of the spirit somehow.

This isn't a symptom of any kind of disorder either, by the way, unless someone tried to interpret it as bipolar but I don't go up and down with impulse and depression and mania at all.

I can tell the difference from being sad myself to feeling a sadness emanating from something else. There is a difference between my feeling "happy" and feeling this strong connected and "whole" energy too.

I've had some say maybe it's a soulmate. It feels more like a twin--like the way twins describe picking up on eachother's feelings and emotions, even from a long distance. And yet, I know that sometimes the negative feeling has come from finding out later there was a lot of planning to screw me over going on...I mean, to the hour. Sometimes I've felt a very distinct cautious kind of energy, and have wondered if something dangerous was going on. But I can't always pin-point this, though sometimes, later, I find out why.

I found a book at the bookstore recently, which was about psychics and has more scientific studies and it's kind of interesting.

I haven't woken up at odd hours lately, like I was doing for a couple of weeks.

I don't understand though, how the energy can go from good to bad in a day (or off and on) when I'm not doing anything different that I know of, and my personal moods are level.

No comments: