Thursday, October 9, 2008

Copy Of Email Re. U.S. Intelligence Warning To Me

Fw: I'm going to be killed? is there a hit out there for me?‏
From: loree baird (loree_baird@yahoo.com)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Thu 10/09/08 2:36 PM
Reply-to: loree_baird@yahoo.com
To: cameocares@live.com



--- On Tue, 12/26/06, loree baird wrote:

> From: loree baird
> Subject: I'm going to be killed? is there a hit out there for me?
> To: eaglelaw@qwest.net, dick.whittemore@bullivant.com, dslader@spiritone.com
> Date: Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 9:42 PM
> this intelligence woman i spoke with said if i did anything
> more, or kept up with filing complaints against judges, etc,
> I could get killed, and said they needed me around. and to
> not to to another country because it would make me more
> vulnerable. the country thing is probably right, but after
> hearing about other people who were one step ahead of the
> hearse, it seems a little surreal. how do i know how
> accurate this is?

No comments: