Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Protection For Son

Again, I am asking for witness protection of my son. If there are no decent people in my own government to advocate for this, out of at least prevention, some group from another country should help us.

What also seems odd to me, is how similiar in appearance this guy looked to the guy I saw in the van, in Canada, who was watching and laughing when the police came to take me and my son away. I think I mentioned this, but I'll mention it again later. He was caucasian and had angular features, and sort of looked either Russian or Irish or British. Blue eyes, and I don't know how to describe the look, but I could point it out. Not the typical dark irish look. Both of these guys looked, I don't know, european, but I don't know how to explain exactly.

It is my belief that different people have been involved in handing off of the baton. I think certain people have orchestrated things, but others were used to do dirty work. I just have a feeling about it. Because I know for sure that some of the stuff was coming from people I knew and met, but other things from people I didn't know at all, who just knew about me.

It's not paranoid, but maybe the point, tonight, was to try to make me look or sound "paranoid" again.

Regardless, I am continuing my TTSOMLs because there is far more interesting dirty information to reveal to someone who might care.

In the meantime, I DON'T feel safe and I DON'T believe my son is safe where he is.

No comments: