Sunday, May 2, 2010

Exposure Of Corruption & Pentagon

Today is the day I start to write out some of what I know.

First of all, I don't appreciate being harassed in any church, and having anyone make comments about my life within hearing. I am only going to check back for one reason and yet the people there have harassed me and concealed things as well.

When I left, I walked to the Shari's in Wenatchee and there is a manager there who should be fired. Her name is Stacy and she asked me to leave when I came in to report a disturbing thing on their sidewalk where anyone would walk by. I guess it was put there by a kitchen dishwasher and it was a plucked baby chick that was squashed. It wasn't just a feathered chick, but someone had plucked all of the feathers off of first.

When I walked in, it was clear some of the workers there knew about it. What is disturbing is that this is animal cruelty which means that type of person and those who think it's funny, are willing to do worse.

For some reason, too, when I woke up this morning, my mind was clear on a lot of things I was trying to figure out before. I've figured out more of it.

I wouldn't get married to anyone, no matter how long I'd known them, until I fully knew what their connections are to, possibly, people who have hurt others one cares about, in the past. You do not know enough. I would wait until more is known if there are some unknowns. The same groups who wanted to do something harmful to one member of a family might also have an interest in getting close to other members for their own political or social reasons. I am speaking in general, as some of my, well, one close friend is considering a remarriage and then I am also always thinking of everything, whether it's about my Ex or someone else or just taking my other contacts into consideration, even thinking about my brother and who he is getting serious with.

I have been feeling things out, but I there are a couple of people I need to talk to. I'll say whatever I have to, even if it contradicts, to get information for purposes of protecting my son.

I have had a bad feeling, in general, for at least 2 weeks, that things are going downhill in some way...and I can't put my finger on it but it's right.

Last night, I gathered more. A little bit from different angles.
***************
I felt 100% better after writing this post and the sun came out over here today. It was cloudy and it cleared up.
***************
This morning I woke up and opened the Bible up randomly and got the start of the book of Daniel. I didn't read anything. I just set up, opened up, on the side table. I've done this with the book of Esther and then with Daniel twice, on the opening page where it announces the chapter, in the last week. Different Bibles, and just random but it catches my attention when it falls to the start of these books, or any book, especially since I've had dreams about the book of Daniel since I was little and then Esther has been a theme back in my mind or comes to mind now and then but not sure how. I've always liked the book of Ruth. Out of the Old Testament stories at least.

I went to this one church again, where I had met this woman, but I had a feeling--just knew ahead of time, that she wasn't going to be there. I could have waited until the end of the service but I already knew somehow.
*****************
As for vibe, this morning it was bad and then I was walking to the church and it still felt wrong until I turned and walked the opposite way to get my laptop cord. I don't know why, but after I walked into this Tastebuds place, the vibe shifted for the better and then it was sort of up and down today but I noticed that shift. Not because of the place and probably just coincided with something going on with my son.
*****************
Last night, I know I was right about something or someone there being shady. Crazy that I picked up on this but I did. I think it had more to do with town politicking than anything, or Washington powers that be in some way. It was so strong though, that I wanted to know more or be able to document it.

I didn't want to hang out there the whole time but wanted to document so I wrote down all the plate numbers around and then sat at another place to see who got into which car, from a distance, having all the plates and cars to match up. Sure enough, the main people I had this weird feeling about, were the same ones to book it, except for one other smaller group that stayed and was wondering where the others went, who were smart enough to hightail it. All the plates I took down were Washington plates except for one from Virginia.
************
I think I should clarify that it wasn't really,really "bad" but more of a policking thing. And, although Virginia plates were there, I don't think the owner of the VA plates is where I was getting the vibe.
************
I decided to delete a few things because I am not sure about a couple things and want more information first before I write it down. Sometimes too, I write things to determine what reaction I get and why.

Anyway, I trust Will, in general, but haven't talked to him and don't know what's going on.

I'd like to meet some Pentagon people though, and see what we could work out with arrangements to compensating me and my son and helping us reunite and be in a safe place where I am not blacklisted from work and housing. They know. There a long line of Army guys that know too. What I would like, is a fair deal and agreement and knowing what they know, they agree to help me and my son out of this.

I should not be out of housing or have had the kind of corruption with legal aid occur either and I don't believe small town people (or even big city ones) who know very little about world affairs and my life, should be the ones in charge for making judgment calls. I don't need to be slandered and I don't need to be stuck either and it should not be that difficult to make arrangements for getting my son and I together and this mess cleared up.

I am well aware of how certain groups will work together sometimes, and I saw the kind of men grinning at me in stunned shock that day and next because they know too.

It should not be this hard to make a clean deal and fix this mess and I and my son should not be suffering for the corruption of others. It should not be that hard to find at least one person who is in a position to secure some of the basics for me and my son and a reasonable measure of privacy.

No comments: