Saturday, October 11, 2008

Radiation Induced Dystonia? Feet and Toe Curling and Cramping

I just thought I'd throw this in, because I haven't told anyone about this until now, because I didn't think anyone would listen, care, and I didn't know if it could be connected to damages from what happened to me or my son, or not. I added some info about the toe cramping and curling, at the end of my post which I wrote earlier today, about radiation caries and things.

If someone knows what might be causing this, I'd be interested to know.

Actually, I don't know for sure, but I may have told my host family in Canada about the cramps and curling. If not them, the people I stayed with in Blaine. I can't remember, but I think I did mention it to someone. But then I just kept it to myself, maybe because it seemed so insignificant compared to the severe pain my son and I endured before this. This seemed like nothing, but now that I think about it, maybe it's important to mention.

After I posted this, I looked up "toes curling and cramping after radiation" to see if anything came up. If there was any link at all. I've never thought of looking it up before, even though it's crossed my mind that THIS and a number of other things I experience, is related to the torture my son and I went through. It happens almost every single day and has occured since the pain from the other stuff died down.

I looked it up, and there DOES appear to be a connection between what they call "dystonia" and radiation damages.

I don't know why my dystonia is specifically in my toes and the front half of my foot. I sort of wonder, if radiation exits, if it would exit this way, even though I never saw any burns or anything. Or, I wonder, I read something about spinal fluid damage after radiation, and I wonder if there are lesions in my spine or something or if it's just overactive electrical impulses which began after such long periods of over-stimulation in the brain and elsewhere.

I am telling you the truth. If someone can figure out why it's happening this way, and if I'm going to die in a few years, I'd like to know.

I want my son to be returned to me immediately as well. He has suffered as much as I have and I did what any mother would do, under abnormal and bizarre circumstances. I left, to try to save him. Do not keep him from me when I did the right thing.

My son needs ME. He needs MY advocacy and we need doctors and people who will listen seriously to what I've been saying.

I forgot to repeat, in my last post about this today, that another thing that happened then, all the time, which doesn't happen at all now, is the heart arrhythmia. I sometimes thought I might have heart failure because my heart would skip all over when we had the twitching.

No comments: