Saturday, October 11, 2008

Radiation Fibrosis Syndrome

I found something now, that maybe fits what I'm describing. It's coming up online as "radiation fibrosis syndrome" and refers to spascisity or dystonia after radiation.

I still don't know why it would be my toes mainly. I'd like to know.

Principles and Practice of Palliative Care and Supportive Oncology - Google Books Result
by Ann M. Berger, John L. Shuster, Jamie H. Von Roenn - 2006 - Medical - 923 pages

According to this book, a clip from which I just looked up, this form of fibrosis can be detected on CT scan. It is also possible to find changes in eyes, teeth, and probably, but I'm not sure this long after the fact, DNA. Also, fertility levels, a loss of a certain kind of horomone is also apparent when considering radiation-onset menopause.

I have curling and cramping of my toes in both of my feet, which I've only had since what happened to me and my son, and the loss of my period.

Everything adds up. Every single fucking thing, including mental distress, severe irritability and other things at the time of exposure, because whatever it was, it most likely affected the brain as well. And it is well documented that if what I'm saying is true, that the reactions I had, although extreme on the scale, were absolutely normal given the levels of pain and the fact that I was alone, suffering with A BABY and no one was fucking listening to me, not even my own family.

I went in for diagnostics and they were refused, and, it turns out, it probably would have turned up something. MRI and CTs can detect electrical changes or abnormalities and DNA could have been examined as well. I was showing up with blood analysis that was also commensurate with chemo or radiation-type exposure. I was given high levels of potassium to restore my body's imbalances, which were not created by malnutrition, but torture, which depleted my body and my son's body from things we needed to be healthy.

I had other abnormalities on blood draws, which were consistent with what I was going through and no one wanted to find out if my son's blood analysis would be a match and prove foul play, that something was causing our pain and health problems, which every doctor tried to claim didn't exist.

No comments: