Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tomorrow

I'll try to write more and continue with actual TTSOMLs tomorrow, early. I will do what I can. I'm tired right now.

My son and I need comprehensive medical examinations by objective doctors and while I write this, I wonder who will step forward to say they will do such a thing.

When someone in my government speaks up on my behalf, and clears my name, and helps my son and me to get the diagnostics we need, which are first physical and only secondarily "mental", I might be able to regain some shred of faith in this country.

I don't see how it is possible, without this, without someone coming forward to break this cycle of standing to the side, hoping it will all just "go away".

I'm not going away, and if I do go away, before my time, I hope and pray someone takes up a lawsuit on my behalf, and on behalf of my son, and I know it will not be my own family.

No comments: