Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Protective Custody For My Son--Witness Protection

I am asking, once again, for protective custody for my son. I do not believe my son is safe now, anymore than he was when I tried to warn various people in my government that things were getting worse.

I am writing about things which some people don't want the public and others to know about and it involves police misconduct and misconduct and illegal actions by some who are corrupt within law enforcement. I believe there was further collusion in Wenatchee by medical professionals.

I am asking for protective custody of my son with a family that will know when something seems to be amiss with my son. If my son begins to cry for some reason, from his own bedroom, I am not comfortable with that.

I do not believe my son is safe in Wenatchee.

I am not talking about CPS. My son has already been harmed and needs other protection.

No comments: