Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thank You Notes

I bought my notecards yesterday. I wanted a huge box, but decided to start small. I like Cranes best, and cream colored notes, but figured why go the expense? So I got the cheapest ones I could find which were still decent. White with silver print, and plain "Thank You" in cursive. I'd rather have cream with gold and a different lettering. I like cream and white constrast too. With gold. I seriously contemplated something like thank you notes with furry kittens rolling around with knitting needles, but couldn't bring myself to it. Reserve is better than indulgence right now. I'd like to laugh, thinking about the kitten cards I was sending out to the cats, but just can't. I really had better keep my secrets to myself very soon, as well.

I looked at a new apartment and my favorite thing about it is a small little kitchen garden in the backyard. I'm not a big gardener, but I like to plant things in the ground now and then. It used to be a Sunday morning routine for me, to do a little gardening in the spring and summer mornings while listening to classical. It replaced my going to church. Then I would sometimes go to an Irish pub for live Irish music in the evenings.

I don't really have any routines right now, because everything was disrupted when Wenatchee CPS interferred with our lives. All of our routines were disrupted. Everything was disrupted.

I am writing TTSOMLs today. I need to take a bath, have coffee, and then I'll write.

No comments: