Thursday, October 9, 2008

Writing Today, and About DOJ and Mafia

Unfortunately, I'm too stressed out right now, to write TTSOMLs for awhile this morning. I'll probably write poetry and do freewriting instead.

Someone should look into former Judge Gerald Warren. That guy is more than a bad apple. He got involved right after I filed my federal claim, in Oregon, which was primarily against judges. It was after I filed this to expose the corruption of the system, that my car was towed and the FBI (both catholic) approached me to date me. Just wait until I tell you what happened when I tried to press for criminal charges later. Sgt. Rich Austria is another bad apple. He was promoted after shutting down my complaint against the FBI. He worked directly with the FBI to cover it up and push it under the rug, and then I also found out the FBI, they said, contacted the Department of Justice in Washington D.C. and D.C. DOJ told them to just do their own internal investigation.

An organization cannot be expected to police itself.

All of the guys who did wrong, went on to be promoted.

Judge Gerald Warren did things which went far beyond the norm, against me. I look forward to detailing his actions, and how I found him later following me in his car, in the middle of the night, wth a smirk on his face, when I had to go to Wenatchee after my son was taken from me.

Not only that, in Wenatchee I had a U.S. post service guy try to make friends with me and I let him into my apartment, right or wrong, and he told me he had relatives in the FBI and CIA. Another guy was former militiary intelligence, higher ranking, and contacted me and I went out with him and he told me I was getting into a major, major, mafia scene, and that he believed I was in danger. The U.S. post service guy told me I could hide out at a cabin in the middle of nowhere, with my son, long before I moved to the orchard. A police officer told me to move and that he thought I was in danger.

But I'm supposed to be "paranoid".

Right.

I am of the opinion that there are some within drug rings, who may be called "mafia" that would be friends to me, just as much as there are those in law enforcement, who are supposed to protect the public interest, who have deliberately caused harm to me and my son.

No comments: