Friday, June 5, 2009

$1,000/hr. Psychologist

I think I'm going to become a psychologist. I was just thinking about it. The state pays lousy--$90/hr. but hey! I sure don't make that much an hour. I think I'm going to become a really, really, weird, cool, Jungian and rorshach psychic type of psychologist who gets people to curl into balls reliving their birthing process.

I'm going to introduce painting and art for therapy and handwriting analysis as an indicator of how my clients are doing.

I'll give my clients a glass of wine before our sessions.

YES!

And I'm going to make $1,000/hr. Well, I may take less, and I'll do some pro bono for people like me who are getting screwed over and need a normal eccentric to take them not-so-seriously.

Hmmm. Marriage therapy...Naaahh...I don't think so. I'd have couples playing Twister on my floor, for my own amusement.

No comments: