Wednesday, February 10, 2010

images of people

the following people came to mind as harming my son or involved with my son in some way:

1. woman in 20s or 30s with curly ringlet style dark brown hair, shoulder length, white skin, blue eyes. (I thought later, I'm not totally sure about eye color but I think blue)
2. asian man, short to medium height, thick hair, 20s-40s, rectangular glasses clear brown color I think
3. blond short blond hair, good looking, tossing and flipping pens in the air all the time, drumming with them, always with a pen. an executive.

something about marcus, jared, nicolai, ellen (or helen?), alison, crawley, don, amy, and tim or timber as a nickname.

I don't really know anything for sure, but still working on details.

others too, some i've seen and met but others i've never met, i believe. i will ask about it later.

i decided to focus my psi on locating people using technology inappropriately, harming my son, and intimidating others.

No comments: