Monday, February 8, 2010

Informed Lawyer Of My Upcoming Live Webcam :)

I might just keep that camera on most of the time.

I have decided that since my blog has generated so much interest, it would be a good idea to allow others over the world to see me for who I am and get to know me better.

I will try to have it on as much as possible and it will be a glimpse into the life of a creative mind. I will sing songs as I learn them in other languages as well, and try to do some informative things.

I will also discuss legal things, such as the progress (or not) on my case and other things I am doing or interested in.

Today I gave some good advice to a young couple who received a complaint against them and I tried to give some helpful information on getting records and making copies of the records they obtain.

God bless me and my son and my new streaming webcam coming up tomorrow!

I have to say, I am not beautiful, or sexy, or that smart really, or very funny and I don't know how I will be, trying to talk to "no one", to a camera that is, because I'm much funnier one-on-one with people and I feel nervous about doing this. I think I'm pretty boring actually, but I will give others an inside to what I'm like and what I do, which is really quite boring. And my wardrobe, forgive me on that. I don't even have all my clothes with me right now--some are in storage or with others, or have been disappeared, but I will just be myself. I cannot help what I'm I'm wearing really.

Maybe I could even read some of my poems out loud. We'll see. I guess some things will be boring, like, watching me watch PBS and seeing what might make me laugh or not. It might be interesting afterall. I never thought, in my life, I would be doing this.

No comments: