Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Black and Hispanic Gangs

On another subject, that of equality, and people being lifted from their poverty and fighting for their civil rights, I was thinking this morning about gangs that are hispanic and gangs which are black. There are also white gangs, but I think they're more maybe nazi sort of, and corporate primarily. anyway, speaking of the hispanic and black gangs, which I hear sometimes fight eachother--why not call a truce and join together to improve things for everyone?

I was just thinking this morning how much more powerful you could be united together for a common cause.

I mean, blacks used to have activist groups, including Black Panthers. I'm not saying, start a Panthers group, but something equally activist, to effect change. If I hear about such a group, let me know so I can look into supporting it.

I should probably look into a few of the more international cause groups I've been hearing about in this town as well.

No comments: