Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Washington D.C. Plate CT 6199

I would rather not have my photo taken without my permission, just as you would rather I not be publishing your driver's license number. At least make an effort not to be obvious.

(I had my photo taken by a cell phone held out the window of a car driving past me. Just awhile ago, by some guy with very dark hair, when I was the only one in view and there were no other pedestrians near me. Was sort of laughing as he did so)

Washington D.C. plate: CT 6199

Taken after I left the Cosi at R and Connecticut to walk to the CVS just past Dupont Circle. He was going around the circle.

Friend or foe, if someone is taking my photo, shooting me in the butt, or just stalking, I'm writing down the license number. I'm able to store more than one license plate number in my head until I write it down.

No comments: