Monday, September 22, 2008

Break

I don't know why I'm filling in all the detail about Tancer, but I've wondered about his connections and things. I met him after I told Christa I wanted to join the FBI, and then he acted weird about FBI stuff, and right after him, I was approached by FBI.

I sort of need a breather. I'm taking a tiny break and then will keep writing.

I met the Heinz guy before the Kerry-Bush elections. But I didn't care who the guy was, I thought he was rude. The other woman Tancer introduced me to was even worse. I don't know who she was. She kept asking Tancer if he was "working" and I thought, why wouldn't he be working? Tancer was nicer than the lot of them, and I liked his sense of humor. We had some common interests and I was very attracted to him, however, his friends held far too much influence over him and how he treated me.

And i wonder, to this day, about that drink, and also whether he videotaped us or something, because later, FBI guys Raul and Armando made comments to me, repeating things I'd said only to Tancer, as if they'd been in the same room.

I guess I'll listen to the song "Dangerous" by Akon. "There's Your Trouble" by Dixie Chicks. "Sorry, Put The Blame On Me" by Akon. "Please Don't Stop the Music" by Rihanna. "Umbrella" by Rihanna.

No comments: