Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Photo Of Me And My Son



This is a photo I am putting online voluntarily, out of the hope someone will take a look and have second thoughts about keeping the information to themself. I hope someone will come forward, for the sake of my son and our speedy reunion. We thank you. This was taken around his first birthday. He was over the 90th percentile for height and weight, and remained so until he was removed from my care. I am only 5'4". Look at how big he is. He was very happy in my care, and is happiest with me. You can look at our YouTube clips to see evidence of our affection for eachother. Clips under "bisybear" on YouTube. He was also exceptionally smart and well developed, and had no problems until what happened with the two of us and the electronics and computers in our house.

No comments: