Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sudden Mail Delivery By CPS and Wenatchee AG

I've enclosed a redacted copy of my email correspondence with a former roommate from Blaine, Washington. It sounds to me like it's something from Wenatchee CPS or AG, and I make strong NOTE, that I did not receive ANY MAIL from these people, until after they won all their hearings and I lost the deadline for appeal. Not ONE piece of discovery was sent to me, and I requested it, and all of a sudden, NOW there's no problem with mail delivery.

Re: C
From:
Sent: Thu 9/25/08 9:16 AM
To: cam
Cam

It's from Wenatchee, WA.

Cyndi
----- Original Message -----
From:
To: "
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 4:56 AM
Subject: RE:



Hi Cyndi,

Is there a post mark or anything that at least says which state or town it
came from? I'm trying to figure it out.

Cam
----------------------------------------
> From:
> Subject: Re
> Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:11:55 -0700
>
> Hi Cam
> No return address so I don't know who it's from.
>
> Cyndi
>
> ----- Original Message -----

> Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 2:39 PM
> Subject: RE: Camp Horizon
>
>
>
> Hi!
>
> Who is it from?
>
> Cam
> -
>> Subject: Re: Camp Horizon
>> Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 11:19:11 -0700
>>
>> hope you are doing well.
>> Hey there was a box delivered to you at this address....what you want me
>> to
>> do with it?
>> Cyndi
>> ----- O

No comments: