Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Period

This is so bizarre. I'm having my period still. It's the most normal one I've had. Well, it's Day Three, so this is more like normal, despite the cramps from hell.

And I'm wondering if I do have an East Coast mosquito allergic reaction. Because my forehead is swollen up on one side where I was bit. It's a huge bulbous thing. I look like crap today, despite all my sleep.

Still listening to "The Little Things" by Colbie Caillat. Love this song. Over and over. Sort of didn't want to make this post but I need a break. I wanted to leave it at my last TTSOML because I hope someone reads it and starts to put 2 & 2 together.

Come on. Three times? Someone with knowledge about electronics will know how whatever happened, was possible. And look at how it's somehow connected. I mean, come on.

No comments: