Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Sudden Mail From CPS

Yeah, real interesting.

I just got another letter from Wenatchee CPS, from the Attorney General. I'm too stressed to open it, but don't mind my saying,
ALL OF A SUDDEN I have

NO PROBLEM

GETTING MAIL?

CPS couldn't manage to get ONE PIECE of discovery to me prior to any of the trials. NOT ONCE. Not one letter, or box, or package, and suddenly, NOW,

there is NO PROBLEM.

And they made a big point of trying to claim they had made an effort to mail me things and that they hadn't received anything "back" and they claimed some things were returned to them, which I never authorized. I never asked that anything be "returned".

I didn't receive ONE piece of discovery that I REQUESTED more than once, prior to any of the hearings.

My own attorney, public defender, also couldn't manage to forward me anything, even by email, prior to hearings.

And this is supposed to be due process?

I'm filing a fucking lawsuit over this shit and it's going to be one regarding civil rights. They can come over to D.C. to fight it.

No comments: