Friday, September 26, 2008

Second Round of Migraines Report

Well, I wAS going to do TTSOMLs.

I was exhausted again today so took long, long nap. After smoking weed earlier this morning, which cut short my second migraine.

So this post, real quick before the debate, is about the marijuana cure. I pretty much quit my period yesterday and was fine, no headache, even this early morning.

By the time I got to work, about 10:30 a.m., I had a migraine coming on. I knew it was a migraine because it was very lightly behind my eye and on one side of my neck.

So I had a joint with me. I was bummed I didn't think to inhale a little the day before, but I smoked a few inhales and it CUT off the migraine, within about 20 minutes. I worked the whole shift, without even noticing my head.

I had zero problems. Basically, on a usual day, I would have had to go home. But there was no problem.

I started getting a little bit tonight and just smoked a bit, and I'm fine again.

This stuff is a total cure for my migraines.

What do I have to do? Go to Canada or some other European country, to both have my son and not be suspect for "illegal activities" AND have a life despite my disabilities?

I seriously hope the U.S. changes their policy.

No comments: