Saturday, September 20, 2008

Box For My Son

I so do not want to write TTSOMLs.

I'd rather take a bath all day. Find a book and just keep filling the tub when the water gets cold. I had to buy some things this morning--shampoo and stuff, and got some Burt Bees soap. Peppermint & Rosemary. I looked for this orangepeel facial cleanser but they didn't have it. That one smells so good. I think I'm going to get that Aveda fragrance too. But I got towels & cloth (cream colored solids) and a little bronze plate to rest the soap on.

I want to buy my son something today and mail it to him. I think he'd like something with lights and buttons, that plays music. I guess he really liked the animal hospital I gave him, which came with these keys for opening different doors, but the keys were lost. A week ago. And I was just told, so I'm going to have to see if I can buy keys from the manufacturer directly because there's no point in buying a whole new toy. I thought he'd really like it, especially after he figured out what the keys would do. He likes that kind of thing.

He needs another box to open.

No comments: