Thursday, June 4, 2009

U.S. Nuclear Site In Richland, Washington

Field trip anyone?

I was able to pull up the list of site this morning and while most nuclear sites are in, it seems, PA, IL, NM, and ID, there are two different plants or projects in Richland, Washington.

One is for fuel conversion from nuclear energy and the other is for reactors. Nuclear reactors. Uranium is a main fuel which is nuclear and may be converted into a practical energy source.

What's strange, is that I was approached by a man who does Uranium mining for large countries and he introduced himself to me after what happened to me and my son and I wrote about it.

Michael...Sandridge? I need to check his last name but he deals in major Uranium projects.

I had the Department of Energy guy following me around one day, Michael later, and then we find out there is a processing plant for nuclear energy and technologies which would be highly sophisticated, right around the corner from Wenatchee. And that's just the "highly sensitive" but not "classified" information.

Highly classified projects are not published. Not regarding nuclear energy and test sites. It is possible that there is other nuclear or energy related testing occuring in the area, without the knowledge of the public and it is also possible for someone to obtain and use technologies that most people wouldn't have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

information you evidentally don't know - Hanford is actually what you're talking about and everyone knows it's there. It is now a hazardous waste clean up site and is being shut down. why a field trip?

Mama said...

No, you're wrong. New information has come out about other sites. It has nothing to do with Hanford.

Thanks for posting this though, because I'll go ahead and post the information I got from Steven Allgood with FAS.

I'll make a new post with your comment and my response for clarification. Richard, WA is just a half hour to 45 minutes from Wenatchee and there are tons of power plants in Wenatchee. This is not even "highly confidential" information. Which means there are even more projects going on in the area which are not going to be released the public.