Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Images or Energy

Didn't have anything yesterday really, other than "tarin" coming to mind a couple times and it was yesterday too. Then last night I sensed sadness but then it improved and this morning everything seems fine, maybe a little sadness.

Last night the last thing on my mind was the "nouveau riche". I realized I had said "NO-voo riish" instead of "Noo-VOH riish". And with that I fell asleep. I'm still nouveau-educated. It got me thinking a little bit. We talked about a lot of things, among them the difference between nouveau riche and old money. I have my opinions, but I'll post them later sometime.

Talked a lot about medical stuff. Which also got me thinking.

Listened to opera yesterday and "The Mummer's Dance" by Loreena McKinnett several times. I used to have her music but now listen to it off and on. I had one CD which was sort of dark, but in smaller doses, I like her a lot. I don't know if she's supposed to be Scottish or Irish. I guess on this song, there are bagpipers?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, i met you at The Center along time ago, how are you? i thought of you when i was listening to a radio show called , coast to coast am,they were talking about how the shadow government has the ability through satilite,to project things, sounds , voices, emotions into the mind. very interesting stuff, let me know what you think. tigersfang1@hotmail.com