Friday, January 28, 2011

Obama's State of the Union Speech (delayed)

I am trying to watch it but it's not playing. It's just stuck and spiraling.

It's stuck on Michelle Obama. Anyway, I like her dress a lot. I was telling someone that whoever is helping the First Ladies with their ensembles has been doing a really good job.

So far I haven't been able to see it. It's been 20 minutes and it's just stuck right now. No youtube is playing.

I'm not going to make my commentary online. I'm doing it separately and informally for a group to email. But I am noting that I'm trying to watch it.

Today has been better with a little less torture. I wanted to get some things done but I am actually very sick with a cold or sort of bronchitis so I can't really do anything right now. I'm trying to get my health back and then will be more adventurous and get out.

Now it's just stop-starting.

I think Obama had a brand new haircut.

I'll have to come back to it. I've spent 45 minutes now, trying to watch this. And it's not playing right. Right now it's 2:45 p.m.

Now it's 5:15 and the youtube is still not playing. So I will have to try this later I guess. I don't know why it's not working. Very annoying. It's like someone got out of school at about 3 eastern time and started spending their time on this. The youtube quit working at 2 central time or a little bit before this.

It was fine until after 12 noon.

No comments: