Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gym Today

Not going to any classes. I just wanted to go to the sauna and steam room today.

I noticed one thing though--I haven't done any abs and I thought I wouldn't ever get my stomach back the way it was but I was shocked to discover I am already getting definition after only one week. I haven't even taken an abs class or pilates and I'm starting to get the first signs of a six pack but smoother. The line that goes down the sides.

But even the skin on my stomach is tightening. I don't think I'll have the slack skin I had or the very small tire I had. I figured skin, if it's a little left over, it just doesn't ever tighten back up. So I accepted this. And now I just found out I think I might end up with really good abs again. Just have to work on other things too.

No comments: