Saturday, January 1, 2011

overheating still

I went to the women's locker room after changing where I was sitting at least 4 times in the lobby. I finally got up and closed the laptop and the heating quit immediately. Then I went to the women's locker room and either someone is here and was waiting for me or this is just totally mafia/CIA/military.


It might be one of the women in the dressing room.

The laptop is sort of surging. It's not plugged in, but there is the weird static feel on the keyboard as well as heating and then these surges.


This is a whole new room and above me is another floor so it would have to be a woman here.

When I was in the other room, in the lobby, there were at least 2 different guys watching me. Just sitting and staring. Either they really didn't know what was going on and thought they could help, or they were in on it and just sitting there to observe.

I fail to see what there is to observe. This has been done for a long time and there is no one to observe where I am now. It only serves as harassment and torture.

I am going to have to use libraries again, just to avoid this, which is something I had to do for awhile and everything was fine.

It doesn't happen at the library computers.

It doesn't happen at college library computers either.

It has only occured on this laptop.

It never happened, not once, with the laptop that was given to me by the CIA contractor.

I sort of think I have not been medicated too, but I am not 100% right now because I got a latte early in the morning yesterday at the Panera and the guy kept talking to me as she made it. Because there were others already there waiting for me, I hope it was all okay. I didn't notice anything really.

But I am not totally sure because of this.

And I say I know people were already there waiting for me because of something one woman did which she repeated in front of me, and it was something very specific that I did at the shelter. I noticed she did this and was looking at a woman sitting behind me and I turned to look and the woman was smiling at her over it. So somehow they knew who I was already and already knew about something I had done and then the one woman was imitating this to the view of the other woman and I picked up on it.

That said, if it's possible someone anticipated that I would be there, it is plausible that the milk in the container was different in one container from the next, I mean, low probability scenario, but just because I HAVE had things like this happen...it's possible.

You have no idea how many times I've been dosed with stuff. I don't know how anyone got this many people to go along with it.

I know without a doubt that I'm not imagining what's happening right now though, with the overheating.

I sort of think I didn't get anything but maybe I'm coming off of stuff and it's making me a little louder than usual, or more "expressive" in what I write because I'm also upset. It would make perfect sense that I might have a reaction.

I mean, I have felt sedated and like I was on some kind of weird fog psycho meds at different times, and sick, and all kinds of symptoms.

So maybe I am just getting back to health, not sure.

I am positive about the overheating. Someone has been doing this more, to retaliate for what I wrote earlier.

Which is all true. All of it.

Maybe I was more expressive but I wasn't exaggerating facts at all.

No comments: