Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stop Torturing My Son and Others

I am writing this as a warning, once again, to stop torturing my son and anyone else that I care about and who cares for me and my son.

I also think whoever parked the SUV that says "liberty" and looks like the visitation monitor's red or maroon SUV, right next to me, is asking for it. Whoever told this person to do that.

I had someone else put a piece of a card in a place where I would find it with that visitation monitor's last name and "consultant" next to the name "Crane". Which is something I've wondered in the past--who exactly she is a 'consultant' for besides the state.

Last night at the homeless shelter, someone did the same thing that some group was doing, affecting the back of my head, with a row of "staff" standing in the back, behind me.

Also, this should not affect any kind of gang activity with my mention of colors just for a day. It means nothing and I know that some of the hispanic and black people who did things to me when I was in the hostel in Seattle, were all, for some reason, wearing blue. Except for Alex, who was there when I was there, and was ukraine or russian and I wasn't sure if he was also affected or if he was part of the problem.

No comments: