Tuesday, January 25, 2011

State of Union Tonight and News

I have been clueless to the news all day. Just watching NBC now and saw footage of the revolt in Egypt..?!

I had no idea that was going on and it looked like a pretty big deal. I don't know very much about what's going on in Egypt, or their politics. Might look it up tomorrow.

I am going to watch the State of the Union address with the President, but it may have to be tomorrow. I went online to see if it will be broadcast online and it is, but I will be at the women's shelter and we can't use cell phones or laptops there.

So I may have to watch it tomorrow on a recording.

I have the curfew of a 10 year old.

I was going to try to do a short analytical (informal) write up of the State of the Union address for a meeting I used to go to in Wenatchee (politics and activism discussion) so I will definitely look for it somewhere online. I'm going to write something to submit via long distance.

I didn't go to the museum. I couldn't get off my butt and didn't want to move all day.

My birth certificate will not be going anywhere. It won't make a difference whether I get it back today or tomorrow. It's either at the Post Office or the people who took it can be tracked and probably they turned it in already.

No comments: