Saturday, January 8, 2011

Repeated Theft (keys work for more than one locker)

I had someone show me why my belongings have been stolen.

Even though the staff has denied anyone was stealing.

These keys we were given work for more than one locker.

The creepy part is that women who seem "put together" and who do not even stay there at this woman's shelter, have come up to me on the same day items are stolen from me and then bring up stores where I could buy new ones.

Yesterday it was my cosmetics. Someone stole 3 of my cosmetics and I don't have much to begin with: an eyebrow/eyeliner pencil, my red lipstick, and one more thing.

Then, I got to the YMCA and some woman started talking to me about how I should go to this store where the cosmetics were 75% off.

This is separate from the day my face powder was stolen.

So yeah, I'm really "nuts".

The keys work on multiple lockers and someone has been stealing and then giving the information to others who are semi-professional.

This morning I found my bag had been gone through again and money was stolen and things were rearranged.

No comments: