Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Emailed Mom and Dad About DOD

I just notified my parents about the identity of this guy. There were others I met who had positions as important as this.

And they knew I wasn't mentally ill.

And they have allowed WA to hold me and my son hostage.

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn/that's alright because I like the way it hurts/just gonna stand there and hear me cry/that's alright because I love the way you lie." (Love The Way You Lie--Eminem)

Who is letting the assholes win?

Who is allowing assholes and criminals to bully a mom and her kid?

And who the hell thinks this is funny at all?

If I had photos for all of the things I witnessed on my son's body and things he endured because of Hayden and Panetta. And I don't know, should I be throwing Mueller into this mix?

I think someone in the FBI needs to fucking buck up. Why aren't the good people rallying to at least give me a chance to give facts and let them know where the evidence is?

Isn't blocking a report the same thing as "obstruction of justice"?

What about all of the military people I've met since D.C. even, who were not good but were doing something else.

If it's not the U.S. then why are military all around and knowing, and yet others have been allowed to get involved?

No comments: